Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Granat Family Reunion: Day 3

Day 3: The Fourth of July!

At the Parade: Carter
Elise
Miss Bailey looking oh so fly
Family shot
Getting some shade
Carter and Lexi
Sullivan sporting his Save Ferris shirt for the float
So my sister Lauren was in charge of her stake's float this year and wanted to do something fun. Way fun, and Ferris Bueller style. My brother Brinn was Ferris and Lauren was one of the dancers. They had such a good time and even won for best church float.
Twist and Shout
  video
Showing of the trophy
 I loved her quote on the back of the float
BBQ after the parade at Lauren's house
 Swimming fun for all the cousins

 Then a HUGE water fight!!!!

Ouch Kirse!
video

video
 Okay so I thought this was hilarious, Elise gets sprayed with water and promptly yells, "You're on my list!"
video







 Lexi, Addison and Karina drying off
 Yummy BBQ
Sparkler fun!




Fireworks show in Idaho Falls
And that was day 3!

1 comment:

  1. I am tired just looking at these photos. So fun. The float was pretty spectacularly fabulous. Our family is pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete