Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Elise!

A few weeks ago Elise turned 6 years old. Seriously I can't believe how fast time is going. Elise is getting ready to start first grade in a few weeks. She is the best helper and is always fun to be around. She is so excited to have a sister soon. She talks about it daily. Elise loves to sing, perform, dress-up, read, draw and create stories. We love her and can't wait to see her continue to get smarter and more imaginative every day.  Happy Birthday Elise! Love, Mommy, Poppa and Carter

Baby Elise
Baby Elise
 Age 1
Age 1
Age 2
 Age 2
My little singer, Age 2
video
Age 3
 Age 3
My little singer, Age 3
video
Age 4
Age 4
My little singer, Age 4
video
Age 5
 Age 5
 My little singer, Age 5
video
And this is what 6 looks like!
And to many more years to come, we love you Elise!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this rockstar is already 6!!!! I love her so much and am so lucky to be her auntie. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your best blog ever!!!! Wow the time goes sooooo fast.

    ReplyDelete