Monday, September 29, 2014

The Countdown for Baby

Only a little over 3 weeks left. Woo hoo! We have the crib set up, clothes organized and put away, hospital bag packed and best of all a little boy and girl who can't wait to meet their new baby sister! Who am I kidding Daniel and I are pretty excited too! We have been taking it easy and the kids have been busy with school. Daniel keeps traveling with the team and heads to BYU this Thursday. Until next time....

Baby's crib is ready

 Clothes are folded and put away
 Our soon to be family of five
Watching Daniel's plane take off for Arkansas
Family movie night with pizza, yum!
 "The skies awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play."
Castle Park trip with Carter
 Still looking snazzy with her cast, only 2 more weeks to go!
 Elise drew this at school. Is this a Liger?
Elise's all about me poster
Lastly check out our fruit trees! Almost ready!
 Apples
 Peaches
 and Grapes!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your pics - and jealous of your free fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting so close and things are looking good. I too am jealous of your fruit trees. Also, I love Elise!

    ReplyDelete