Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Can you feel the love? Here is my Valentine post with all the cute pictures I had someone take of the kids in their Valentine attire. Needless to say I am pretty happy with how they turned out. Enjoy :) In other news Elise lost her front tooth and now has a sweet looking smile. Carter is now 5 and moved up to the 80th percentile for height, no wonder all of his clothes seem small and short. Ha! He also had a Big Hero Six party which is what my next post will be. Lastly, the weather has been amazing and we have been out for walks, to the park and out riding bikes. Until next time....




I am in love with this one

Carter was so happy he got to go first
Beautiful Monroe
This is a pic that I snapped during the photo shoot
My Valentine
All ready for church in their Valentine attire
Loving this sweet baby
Valentines and new teddy bears for the kids
I'm a sucker for love: Elise ready for her Valentine exchange at school
Carter eating lots of yummy candy after his class party
Sisters playing in the backyard
 This totally happened at breakfast....she was SOOOOOO excited!!!!!
 Love her
Mommy and Monroe
A beautiful day to go the park




 Ahhhhhh!
 Carter's turn
This is what Monroe thought about it

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love love!!! Fabulous as always. I particularly love the pictures of you and Monroe. You both look gorgeous! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having some fantastic weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics! I loved the valentine photo shoot! Did you take the pictures? It was really cute. And congrats to Elise on loosing that front tooth!

    ReplyDelete