Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Happy Birthday Daniel! This year after everybody got out of school Daniel thought it would be fun to take the kids to the Fun Park. We got to play games and go roller skating. Then instead of a cake he said he wanted cupcakes. Yummers! All in all it was a fun family day. Enjoy :)

Baby Daniel
Daniel said it would be fun for the kids to play arcade games, but I secretly think he wanted to play too.








This TOTALLY happened, after I don't know how many years I went roller skating again. I happy to report I am the only one who didn't fall.
 The side was our friend
 If Carter fell he always got right back up again
 Monroe liked being pushed around and around. So much so she eventually fell asleep
 We were the only ones there
 Daniel pushing Monroe around
This pic is blurry but this was the only one I got of the two of them
 Taking a rest

Yummy cupcakes!
Hanging out with Monroe on the tramp on a sunny day


Hanging out in the car with Mommy
She's getting bigger and bigger every day
 
Carter was looking at Elise's Polynesian Barbie box and said, "Why is that girl baptizing that boy?" I thought it was hilarious and totally blog worthy.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Good times and great pictures. Carter's comments are hilarious. Monroe is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete