Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Go Shawty It's Sherbert Day!

Happy Birthday to me! This year was fun because I took a kid less trip to Salt Lake for some yummy Sushi, to see Pitch Perfect 2, and to have a sleepover with my sister Whitney. It was wayyyyyy fun! Also for my birthday I cut 8 inches off of my hair, I love it! We also had Carter's pre-school graduation on my birthday. He had fun singing and won the best dancer award to which he began break dancing on stage. Good times, enjoy some pics :)

I forgot to take a before pic, but here I am all dolled up for my night out
 Anuhea and Jen at Sushi
 Sisters....Whitney and I

 Sushi, yum yum!
Movie time: Anuhea and I
We're back pitches
Birthday cake: Lemon poppy seed with cream cheese frosting made by Daniel
 33 - Get it?
Carter and his cute teacher at his pre-school graduation.
 Looking sharp
 Receiving his award
Carter and his bud Misi showing off their candy leis
 Good job buddy!

His teacher showed a slide show and these were some of the cute pics of Carter from it.


Kindergarten here we come....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is going to be in Kindergarten!!! Crazy. Also, we should totally play more soon. I am glad we got to have some fun for your birthday. Love you! Aca-what?! :)

    ReplyDelete