Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"Part of Your World"....

We surprised Elise for an early birthday present with a trip to Salt Lake City to attend the musical, The Little Mermaid. It was so wonderful to watch their faces during the performance, it was priceless!  I am happy to expose my kids to musical theatre at a young age. I have always loved it myself and I am glad that Daniel loves musicals too. We also went to a fun splash pad while in Salt Lake. Then we left for a Fourth of July adventure in Idaho. Until next post....

Prince Eric and Ariel after the show
King Triton, Sebastian and Flounder
Trying to take some pictures afterwards, but it was pretty dark
Front row baby!
That's what happens when you get your tickets one year in advance. Ha!

Getting excited for the show to start!
A dark selfie with Elise and I
Splash pad fun: Kalena and Elise
 Monroe liked it too


Fun with Poppa
Mommy and Monroe time
Snack time
Monroe loved it

1 comment:

  1. They have their looks...don't underestimate the importance of body language...So exciting! Great work and the splash pad looks super fun. I love all the selfies with the kids.

    ReplyDelete