Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Adventures

This past week I was able to take the kiddos on a hike, they had a dental check up and best of all my sister Kirse and nephew Sullivan came to visit. We went to the Aquatic Center, the Zoo, Aggie Ice cream, and the Tabernacle. It was way fun! We then got to go to Idaho for the Granat Family Reunion. We have been busy busy busy. Until next time...

Hiking with Mommy


A little Teepee fun
Skipping rocks
Great dental check up - Carter cavity free
Elise - 1 cavity, I'll take it :)
Playing in the porta crib. I am so glad she likes to play in here. :)

What's not to love?
All ready for church
Check out this model...no really, I know he is my kid and all, but sometimes I think he could do modeling.
Monroe all dolled up for church. Can you tell her to stop getting so big? Seriously she looks like she is going into nursery already. Monroe you have 9 more months!

Singing in the morning
 Last trip to the Aquatic Center before school starts
 Yay for Aunt Kirse visiting! Monroe loves her :)
I LOVE the water!
Elise and cousin Sullivan swimming
Elise and Sullivan's first time down the fast slide. I can't believe she is finally tall enough to go!
 Cousin Fun
Tabernacle
 Monroe chillin at the zoo

2 comments:

  1. You are the hostess with the mostest. Can't wait until the next time. You guys are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete