Sunday, July 10, 2016

It's Great to Be Eight!

It's Great to Be Eight! Here is Elise, my little model for her 8th birthday. We were taking pictures for her baptism announcement. As you look through these pictures I bet you can't tell that it was almost 100 degrees the day we took these. Ha! Lately I have been working on my photography skills and I was lucky enough to take pictures of this girl (she has always been one of my favorite subjects to shoot). I still can't believe she is 8 years old. That means that I have been doing this blog for 8 years, crazy how time flies! Elise, we love what a nice, beautiful and smart girl you have become. Happy Birthday Elise!!!!! We love you! Love, Mommy, Poppa, Carter and Monroe






















And now a trip down memory lane...
Elise 6 months
 Elise 2 years old
 Elise 3 years old
 Elise 4 years old
 Elise 5 years old
Elise 6 years old
 Elise 7 years old
 Elise on her 8th birthday :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures. What a fun shoot! Of course I want them all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a FANTASTIC job on her pictures! She is SO beautiful and I love her dress! What a special time for your family!

    ReplyDelete