Friday, October 14, 2016

Hello October!

It's October, one of my favorite months of the year. The kids Halloween clothes are out, we have lots of fun things planned and the house is decorated :) Enjoy some pictures from this week :)

Matching boys/girls Halloween Jammies
He's so small he fits in his trick or treat bag
I love Carter's pose here
First stroller ride in the double stroller
Quincy loved it!
Monroe looked so cool in her shades
Halloween jammies for Q
Our little pumpkin
Rar!

Monroe loves this baby

This isn't her Halloween costume, but the kids are getting excited for Moana to come out next month.
Ghostbusters!
Wearing some fun boo leggings along with her pumpkin pacifier
House is decorated
Anuhea came up for the weekend to meet Quincy and did my nails. Cool hand painted leaves and a fox. What does the fox say? Ha
Her witch outfit as she called it for school
School picture day
They turned out pretty cute
Elise made a solar oven out of this pizza box and actually baked cookies in it! We have one smart girl on our hands.

I guess I wasn't fast enough to get Monroe milk - she brought this to me. I didn't even know she could reach the milk in the fridge.
Her favorite game, pretending to be asleep.
Thanks Super Why!
video
First time riding a scooter
video
I love this boy!
 Snoozin away in his cute Zutano elephant print

And now it's time for a nap...

1 comment: