Monday, November 14, 2016

All about Quincy

Here are some pictures of baby Q over the last few weeks. He is growing like crazy! He fits nicely into size 3 months clothes and is eating 3 ounces per feeding. He is also starting to do 4-5 hour stretches of sleep at night. This makes Mommy sooooo happy! He also is a big fan of being held and we like it too :)

I am not going to lie I was pretty proud of myself for getting these birth announcements out by 1 month old.
Birth Announcement photo shoot - 3 weeks old





One month old



Dabbing like a pro


 Stroller ride
 I couldn't believe how beautiful our street was during our walk

 Talking
video
Look who is smiling now!



He rarely takes a pacifier, but when he does I enjoy it

 Hmmm...
 Sweet boy

1 comment:

  1. Love all those cute pictures of that cute new baby. He sure looks like Elise!!

    ReplyDelete