Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pumpkin Walk

Our Annual Pumpkin Walk was a success yet again. Whitney and Bailey came up for the 4th year in a row. The kids had fun and Whitney and I took a zillion pictures. Enjoy some pictures of these cute fall kiddos :)

Hamilton was our favorite one this year. "I am not throwing my shot..."



I wanted to take one of the diet cokes off the table :)

Backshot
Monroe loved the pumpkins
I sent this to Jimmy Fallon - pretty fun!

3 Amigos


Bailey yelled, "Elise you HAVE to hold my hand!" Then they ran way together. LOL


Dance party


 
The Good Witch

Sisters....





They thought they were pretty funny when they switched places
"Great Scott!" Carter said
Cute girls
I love the fall here
Leaf angels







1 comment:

  1. Great photos!! Loved the Hamilton display and the dancing for sure!! Very cute kids!

    ReplyDelete