Thursday, December 29, 2016

"Jingle All the Way..."

"Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh." Christmas was magical as always this year. The week before we were busy with parties, concerts and an injury. But we made it to Idaho and survived all the snow and had a wonderful Christmas this year. Enjoy tons of pics. Christmas Eve and Day post coming soon.

The Magic of Christmas


 Our Christmas Card this year

Polar Express Christmas Concert for school
 Carter is on the top row to the right of the tree

video
Elise is on the top row middle wearing her sleep mask :)

video
Then we dashed over to the USU basketball game for a minute. Kids got so excited to see Blue
 Elise's turn
 Dancing on the Jumbo Tron at the game
video
Another day another Christmas outfit

 Went to a neighborhood Christmas party and they has so many goodies
 My two dates for the party
Sugar Cookie time



 Christmas attire for church

Matchy matchy
 A couple short videos of Q
video

video
And this little guy turned 3 months old

Pardon the no make up selfie but here I am in my sling while we headed up to Idaho for Christmas. I tore a muscle in my bicep. Seriously who does that? Moms who work too hard apparently. I was holding baby with one arm and trying to lift Monroe out of the high chair and must have pulled too hard because wow it hurt so bad. After realizing I couldn't move my arm at all, a quick rush to the Instacare the day before our trip. At the Instacare the Doctor says, "This is just a sign that you need to slow down." Yeah tell that to a mom trying to pack and get ready for Christmas. Changing a diaper with one arm is really hard lol. I have to wear the sling for at least 2 weeks and then we'll see. Needless to say it put a little hiccup before we left town.
 Monroe wanted to be like Mommy
 Made it to Grammy and Skipper's house: Polar Express Train

video

video
Candy Cane Corner
 Silver Corner

 Gingerbread corner
Some nativities
 This is my favorite one
Getting warm by the fire
 Quincy's first Christmas
 Gingerbread house time




Ta Da!
 Next up more sugar cookies.

 Skipper played board games so much with the kids, I loved it :)

1 comment: