Monday, January 2, 2017

White Christmas

If we were dreaming of a white Christmas we certainly got one this year. More like over a foot of snow at my parent's house. The kids had so much fun! On Christmas Eve we had a dinner, got our crackers with prizes, acted out the nativity play, fed the reindeer, opened one present, set out cookies for Santa and read Twas the Night before Christmas. Whew! Favorite present for Elise was an Easy Bake Oven. Carter's favorite present was a Batman Robot Transformer. Monroe's favorite present was a Moana doll and cradle. Quincy's favorite present was being held the whole time and I liked his first Christmas ornament. Daniel's favorite present was a Kyler Fackrell jersey from the Greenbay Packers. Fackrell used to play for Utah State. My favorite present was our wedding put on DVD. I remembered the Oregon reception being filmed but I had NO IDEA our Hawaii reception was too. It was awesome! All in all it was a great Christmas! Thanks to my parents (mostly my mom lol) since Christmas can be a hobby, for making it such a great one for my family. Love you guys!

Christmas Eve
 Table set for Christmas Eve dinner
 The crew including Daniel's brother Tui
Elise and Skipper
Cute Quincy all decked out in holiday attire

Joseph, Mary and Baby Jesus
 First Christmas
First present to open Star Wars toss across game
My first Hanukkah (It actually fell on Christmas Eve this year) Plus I just liked that Hanukkah was included in my holiday packet of stickers :)
All ready to feed the reindeer





video
Love my parent's house at Christmas time: Magical
"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"



Christmas morning
video
 A Moana Christmas!

Isn't this how most people dress Christmas morning? I love it!
Easy Bake Oven!
video

Opening presents

I love this picture!
A Spiderman snuggie :)

Science Kit!
video
 Cute Christmas wall hanging
 THING lane
 Kyler Fackrell jersey

 Snapchat fun - Merry Christmas!
 First Christmas
 "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow..."


3 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!! I need copies!! It was fun!! Magical is what it is supposed to be!! Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this all so much! Wish I could have been there with you. Maybe next year? :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love little kids and Christmas! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete