Friday, May 19, 2017

Mother's Day

This year Mother's Day weekend fell on my Mom's birthday so we saw it fitting to take a trip up to Idaho. The kids had fun with their cousins and I had fun going out to lunch with my mom and Whitney. Until next time :)

This Mother's Day letter from Elise is priceless! Kids! Lol
Group Mother's Day gifts for my Mom. With Whitney's help we all did good this year :)
Mother's Day surprise
video
Happy Birthday Mom!
 Birthday lunch for my Mom with Whit

 Happy Birthday!
video
Now with the grandkids :)
video
 Happy boy!

Daniel made some to die for ribs on Mother's Day
Carter got a funny shirt and an ie faitaga to wear to church from Grammy :)
 Cousins lounging around
 Leighton and Monroe playing
Wow Q look at all that hair!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun weekend!! Nice photos and kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun weekend celebrating your mom!!

    ReplyDelete